WillMaker ReviewOverall Ranking: #2
Quicken is a 30-year-old business that has been helping companies manage their finances for decades. Nolo is a legal technology company that has been publishing do-it-yourself legal guides since 1971. Nolo and Quicken have combined to publish WillMaker & Trust, a do-it-yourself estate planning package backed by both companies, and offered at an affordable price. Compare WillMaker to the top will and trust form providers before you buy.
How Much is WillMaker?
WillMaker & Trust costs a reasonable $99.99. This is an especially good deal when you consider how many documents you'll be receiving.
What Does WillMaker Include?
The WillMaker & Trust package includes ALL of the following:
ESTATE PLANNING DOCUMENTS
- Legal Will
- Revocable Living Trust
- Durable Power of Attorney for Finances
- Final Arrangements
- Health Care Directive (Living Will & Health Care Power of Attorney)
- Information for Caregivers and Survivors
- Letter to Survivors
- Property Worksheet
- Revocation of Health Care Directive
- eBook: Nolo's Quicken WillMaker & Trust 2021
- ebook: Special Needs Trusts: Protect your child’s financial future
- Affidavit of Domicile
- Employee Death Benefits Letter
- Executor's Letter to Financial Institution
- General Notice of Death
- Notice to Creditor of Death
- Executor's Checklist
HOME AND FAMILY DOCUMENTS
- Authorization for International Travel With Minor
- Authorization for Minor's Medical Treatment
- Authorization to Drive a Motor Vehicle
- Child Care Agreement
- Child Care Instructions
- Elder Care Agreement
- Pet Care Agreement
- Housekeeping Services Agreement
- Housesitting Instructions
- Notice to Put Name on Do Not Call List
- Subscription or Membership Cancellation form
- Temporary Guardianship
- Authorization for Care of Minor
FINANCE RELATED DOCUMENTS
- General Bill of Sale
- Security Agreement for Borrowing Money
- Limited Power of Attorney for Finances
- Notice to Terminate Joint Credit Card Account
- Promissory Note
- Revocation of Power of Attorney
The estate planning documents you create using WillMaker are available to you for immediate download. You may edit documents as needed.
Ease of Use
It’s easy to use WillMaker, because the software is set up to move you through the estate planning process by asking you questions, and using your answers to complete your forms, and provide you with the information and documents you need.
Neat Feature # 1: Attorney-Prepared Documents
All documents have been prepared by experienced attorneys, ensuring compliance with the laws in your state.
Neat Feature #2: Free Legal Updates
WillMaker is updated regularly by Nolo’s experts, ensuring your estate planning documents are up to date at the time you draft them.
Neat Feature #3: Free E-Books
When you buy WillMaker & Trust from Nolo, you’ll get an electronic copy of a user-friendly legal manual that answers many common questions about estate planning. You’ll also get The Legal Answer Book for Families and Nolo’s Encyclopedia of Everyday Law.
Online technical support is available to registered customers who purchase WillMaker & Trust, and continues through December 31st of the version year they purchased. You can also get help from Nolo’s Technical Support office, which is open Monday – Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT. For general customer service, the company’s contact page links to an FAQ page.
Does WillMaker work in my state?
The WillMaker software is designed to work in 49 states. It is NOT not viable in Louisiana, U.S. territories or Canada.
WillMaker Reviews and Testimonials
We found 126 WillMaker reviews, with a 4.6-star rating, at the time of this review writing. The product has a 3.5-star rating on Amazon, with 55 reviews, and a 4.3-star rating on Costco, with 95 reviews.
In Business Since
Nolo has been in business since 1971. Quicken has been an independent company since 2016, but its software has been in use for more than 30 years.
WillMaker is an easy-to-use estate planning software package offered at an affordable price. This product is provided by titan’s in the legal industry, with a solid reputation and positive customer reviews.